In accordance with the latest State Government update, our campuses will re-open on Tuesday 27th April.
Please be advised on the following:
- As per the latest advice from the WA Government, CET is open on Tuesday 27th April. Please review our website and Facebook page for any last minute changes that may be announced.
- Everyone entering the campus is required to wear a mask. No exceptions.
- One thing we will ask you to do is scan our SafeWA QR code on entry to the campus. These are conveniently located at the entry points. If you choose not to scan the QR Code, you will not be granted entry and asked to leave the premises. This applies to staff, students and visitors.
- Staff and visitors will be required to take a temperature check, with instructions provided at the campus.
- You will be required to use hand sanitiser on entry and re-entry to the campuses, as well as following directions from our staff related to compliance with State Government directions.
- Latest updates - please check the government websites for the latest updates at www.wa.gov.au and www.healthywa.wa.gov.au
If you are experiencing a personal crisis and need to speak to a counsellor urgently, please contact Lifeline on 13 11 14
For any training related questions you might have, please check our FAQ page
Don’t hesitate to contact us in regards to any general enquiries via email firstname.lastname@example.org
or phone Joondalup on 9233 5000
, Jandakot on 6595 6600
. Please note, our campuses will be staffed only where lockdown provisions allow. As such, it is still best to email your questions or enquiry through.